Experience village life
COMMUNITY BASED RURAL TOURISM (CBT)
http://theiu.org/?alisa=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&852=de Community based Rural tourism has been identified as a viable option for providing livelihood opportunities to the communities residing in villages near the Forest areas and to provide visitors a glimpse of rural hill village life.الخيارات الثنائية القانونية في الهند
Experiences in village
- Experience Jaunsar Jaunpur Heritage Trail
- Cultural Exchange
- Traditional dance and Music
- Cooking Workshop of Local /Garhwali traditional food.
- Bird Watching
While you stay in the village, Dev Bhoomi Janseva and Sadbhavna Samiti ensures following
- Trained Guide.
- Clean and Hygienic Rooms.
- A Jaunapur Gift to all the visitors.
- Forest Trails: For all trails you are provided with refreshment, trained nature guide. http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-lowyat&f72=be
- An about 07kms of trekking amidst dense forest of the Shivalik range provide an exquisite experience to the nature lovers.
- Wild Animals Sighting.
- Water Activity.
- Forest Walk.
- Bird watching
http://asandoc.com/?dwonsnow3=%D8%A3%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&5a6=a1 You can experience following:here
What is here to see?
see Uttrakhand is consist of diverse culture where you can see about the livelihood of the villagers all the function of our units run the villagers, rising and setting down of the sun, you will see differences according to the castism, historical monument used by our ancestors, how we preserve and make use of natural thing, their wedding, how they celebrate festival, you have opportunity to see stay in foot hill of Himalaya, different uses of water, experience the superstitious things in which actually the villagers believe, about their traditional activities and many other exciting things.follow link